- Chartered Architects
- Chartered Surveyors
- CDM Coordinators
The Practice offers a special expertise in the care of old buildings. Graham Saxton is a Chartered Surveyor accredited in the RICS Building Conservation Accreditation Scheme. Consultants Stephen Parry and John Ives are AABC registered architects.
Graham Saxton and Stephen Parry are appointed professionals to numerous Listed churches throughout Yorkshire and are particularly experienced in the surveying of historic fabric and the specification of repairs. John Ives has more than 30 years of experience in working with Listed buildings throughout much of the public and private railway networks. John is the Chairman of the City of York Conservation Areas Advisory Panel, and also sits on the York Civic Trust Planning Committee. Stephen Potts is the Inspecting Architect for numerous Listed Methodist Chapels and also has a particular interest and expert knowledge in the restoration of historic windmills.
Key Skills include:
- The inspection and assessment of old buildings
- The diagnosis of building failures and the prescribing of repairs with budget estimates
- The detailing of buildings using traditional materials
- The specification of repairs and construction works using traditional materials
- Working in close co-operation with English Heritage and Local Authority Conservation Officers.