Membership is open to anyone interested in supporting the aims of the Consortium, whether you are a conservation practitioner or craftsperson, a commissioner of conservation work, researcher, educator or an interested supporter.
Why become a member?
- As a member, you will be helping to support the work of the Consortium, which is volunteer-led, and joining a vibrant community of craftspeople and conservators.
- Members receive regular updates from YCCC, with news, opportunities and events.
- Members will be invited to special trips, visits and lectures organised specifically for Consortium members.
- As a member, you may market your services via the Consortium Directory and this website for an additional fee (please contact the Membership Secretary for details).
We offer four membership plans. The membership year begins on the 1st March and subscriptions are renewed annually.
- Craft or conservation practitioners (whether self-employed or employed by a company that is not a member of the YCCC).
- Non-specialists who are interested in supporting the YCCC.
£20 per year
Membership for Organisations
- Organisations, companies or institutions that work within the heritage sector, or would like to support the YCCC, can become members.
- Member Organisations can register with one appointed contact person.
- Employees of Member Organisations are eligible for individual membership at a reduced rate (see below).
£50 per year
Individual Employed by a Member Organisation
- Employees of Member Organisations are eligible for individual membership at half the standard rate.
- You will be asked to provide proof of your employment.
£10 per year
- Students, apprentices and trainees are offered free membership for the first year and a reduced rate for the duration of their study or training.
- You will be asked to provide proof of your status.
£5 per year
If you would like more information, or have any issues with your registration, please contact our Membership Secretary via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Already a member?
If you are already a member and have registered with the new system, you can manage your membership through the self service portal by clicking the button below.