- Specialist Architectural Metalwork Designers for the Historic Environment
- Restoration & Conservation Consultancy Reports
From historic ironwork conservation to contemporary metalwork design, we provide expert bespoke advice. Using our specialist knowledge we push the boundaries of what is possible in imagination, innovation and quality of workmanship. Our creative, technical, historical and conservation expertise will enhance your project through every stage, from concept and specifications to tenders and procurement. As independent consultants we provide impartial advice & call on a network of suppliers and master craftspeople to find the best people for the project.
We assist owners, custodians, building professionals and workshops seeking the utmost in design, craftsmanship and conservation.
· Architectural Metalwork Design: We provide initial concepts through to finished technical detail that are distinguished by our creative approach. We can design in styles ranging from historic, using traditional construction, to boldly contemporary using the best of modern techniques.
· Tender and Procurement: We provide practical support for the process of commissioning an ironwork contractor. By including our workshop drawings and specifications within tender packages we remove ambiguity so you can accurately compare tenders.
· Conservation & Restoration Consultancy Reports: Ours are bespoke to the individual circumstances and purpose they are commissioned for, rather than being template driven. We create reports that are easily interpreted, updatable and contain complete, appropriate information with which to make informed decisions.
Please see our website for more information